Wednesday, February 23, 2011

a year's hair routine

wow, it's been a year since i started using natural products on my hair. and i must say, i will stick to this routine for as long as i can. basically, it's just a regular shampoo and conditioner tandem. i seldom use hair masks as i'm a very busy gal. i purchase my stuff from humanheartnature.com, a Filipino company that uses natural ingredients from plants grown in the Philippines. what the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner did to my hair was make it soft, and grow oh so fast. a year ago, my hair was shoulder-length, now they're hanging below the lower chest area. ever since i was a kid, it seemed to take forever to grow my hair. i had dry hair for as long as i could remember. perhaps, i was using the wrong products. now, my split-ends have almost vanished, and i can forget about pony tails (that gave me headache) as i'm proud to wear my hair down. the blackness did come back, too. and the price of these products? amazing! value for money that it sells at more or less the same price with the chemical-laden ones you get at the supermarket. this company's products are all over my house since i think it's now the right time to start acting for the environment. that was my main goal at first - to help not contribute to the waste we are putting on mother earth. but now, it's more than that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment