Sunday, June 6, 2010

what happened to the daily shasha?

yeah, i slacked again. no more excuses.


something worth writing tonight, i guess. me and hubby sat on our computers to basically celebrate nostalgia tonight. he was watching old strangebrew episodes that we used to enjoy back in the days. then he noticed that erning, the only girl in the trio, was actually pretty. and i was like, you didn't know she was pretty? dude, she was half the reason i watched that cool show! and so, he did some research, and found pictures of erning, or angel rivera, doing recent hosting gigs, of some sort. and the rest is history.


i was in the same case - yeah, nostalgia. my old friend dencio posted earlier in facebook a music video of texas' say what you want. gosh! that was sooo college but i was like, no way! nobody could ever look more gorgeous than sharleen spiteri with that messed up hair (only the beautiful people can sport), the blue fit shirt and the super fit body!!! i'd say the song took me back to the years when i was in college lurking in the corner of my room with my old guitar (okay, it's my father's).


and then it hit me. erning and sharleen are those girls that weren't much celebrated (maybe because they didn't want it), but hell, they are super gorgeous!!! at least to me, when, as a teenager, i would stick my face on tv and just live in their worlds.


wow. nostalgia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment